- I am thankful for over-the-counter cold medicine. It might not provide a cure, but at least it helps get some relief and the sleep you need until you can feel better. (And I'm thankful to finally be feeling better.)
- I am thankful for the sleep timer on my TV.
- I am thankful for my two cats who think it's their job to keep me warm while I sleep. Or maybe they think it's my job to keep them warm. Whichever it is, it works...although sometimes too well.
- I am thankful for the countless hours that others put into preparing for Christmas programs so the rest of us can enjoy them..
- I am thankful for coworkers who make my job such a joy.
- I am thankful for friends and family who mean more and more with each passing year.
- I am thankful that my sister and nephews will be here to spend Christmas with our family.
- I am thankful my family decided to draw names this year so we can spend more time focusing on our time together.
- I am thankful for my niece and her family who moved back home this year. It's wonderful to see her do such a great job of being a mom.
- I am thankful for our first Christmas with my grandniece, who at 9-1/2 months should be a lot of fun to watch Christmas day. Heck, she's a lot of fun to watch any day.
- I am thankful for this time of year when we stop to remember the greatest gift of all, the gift of a Savior.
I don't say it often enough, but I am thankful for each one of you. You encourage me, you challenge me, and you enrich my life. Thanks for being a part of Single and Sane.
Until next time,
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 1:3-6 (NIV)